**You can apply for this scholarship after you register on your course using your new student ID number given when you register.**You must register both online and in person to be eligible to apply.
- The scholarship must be claimed within three months of registration on your course.
- The scholarship is given once an application form has been completed and satisfactory evidence provided if required; please see information on the scholarship web page.
- It is your responsibility to declare this scholarship to your sponsor and to adhere to the terms and conditions of your sponsorship. If the terms and conditions of your sponsorship do not allow you to receive additional scholarships you should not proceed with the application. By applying for this scholarship the University presumes that permission has been granted by your sponsor for you to receive the scholarship directly.
- If you are already receiving a full tuition fee scholarship from The University of Nottingham you will not be eligible to receive our non-competitive scholarship as a cash alternative.
- These scholarships are processed during the first term and due to the high volume of claims they may not be completed until the end of the term. If the whole of the tuition fee has been paid in order to gain the early payment discount a refund will be made by our Tuition Fees Office.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.