A limited number of scholarships are available across all our Masters courses for September entry. The value of the scholarships will go towards the cost of the full course tuition fee.
Alliance MBS Masters Scholarships for UK/EU/International students
The University of Manchester
Part of the prestigious Russell Group of universities, The University of Manchester is the largest single-site university in the UK, with the biggest student community.All Scholarships from The University of Manchester
Decisions will be made on merit and not financial need. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants who:
• Are able to demonstrate excellent academic performance.
• Are on track to obtain, or who have graduated with a 2:1 or 1 st UK undergraduate degree or overseas equivalent.
• Have previously studied at a University with a strong academic reputation and ranking.
• Have the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Masters programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class.
This funding is for candidates who hold an offer for one of the following courses:
• MSc Accounting
• MSc Accounting and Finance • MSc Business Analysis and Strategic Management • MSc Business Analytics: Operational Research and Risk Analysis
• MSc Business Psychology • MSc Finance • MSc Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations • MSc International Human Resource Management and Comparative Industrial Relations • MSc Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship • MSc International Business and Management • MSc Management • MSc Marketing • MSc Operations, Project and Supply Chain Management • MSc Organisational Psychology • MSc Quantitative Finance
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
All UK/EU/International candidates who apply and are offered a place on one of our masters courses are considered for funding - there is no additional scholarship application required. Please note that you will only be considered for scholarship when: • Your course application is complete (including any supporting information) • You have formally been offered a place on one of the 2022 Masters courses