Alliance Manchester Business School Scholarships
- Partially Funded
- NaN undefined NaN
Alliance Manchester Business School was established in 1965 as one of the UK's first two business schools. Today, we are the UK's largest campus-based business and management school, and 'Original Thinking Applied' is at the heart of everything we do. To support our MBA admissions strategy to recruit a diverse class of outstandingly talented and creative candidates from all over the world, Alliance Manchester Business School offers financial aid in the form of merit-based scholarships. Please review the different scholarships for eligibility criteria and how to apply.
We support around 25 students in each MBA Class, through scholarships funded directly by Alliance Manchester Business School. The scholarships are awarded across different categories.
Most of the scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis and therefore candidates who apply early in the admissions rounds may have a stronger opportunity to receive an award. The scholarships are awarded as part of the admissions process, normally at the same time as an offer is made.
To be considered for a Alliance Manchester Business School scholarship you will need to submit a complete application for the Full-time MBA. Some of the scholarships require an additional scholarship application to be submitted, please review the information about each scholarship for specific details.
Manchester Merit Scholarships
Women in Business Scholarships
Industry Sector Scholarships
- Professional Services Scholarships
- Marketing Professionals Scholarships
- Energy Scholarships
- Entrepreneurship Scholarships
- Military Scholarships
Inspirational Leaders Scholarships
Young Potential Leaders Scholarships
The scholarships are competitive and awarded to the strongest candidates. There are specific criteria for each scholarship, therefore please review the individual scholarship information. As well as the specific criteria for each scholarship, there are general criteria which apply to all scholarships which are as follows:
General Criteria applying to all scholarships
- Excellent performance across all of the Full-time MBA admission criteria
- Potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the MBA programme and the diverse professional and cultural profile and experience of the MBA class.
- Strong values and ethics and preferably able to demonstrate contribution to society/communities in roles outside of the workplace.
- Potential to become an outstanding future alumni ambassador and contribute positively back to the School, organisations and communities.
- Able to demonstrate a strong fit with our overall admissions strategy
Plus specific reqirements for each scholarship
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
15-60% of fees £10,000 to full fees (Young Potential Leaders Scholarships)
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.