The Alberta Student Mobility Awards are intended to acknowledge, reward and support new AU students from Alberta who have transferred credits from another Educational Institution towards an AU degree program.
Alberta Student Mobility Awards
- Course Tuition Fee credit
Athabasca University provides learning for life. Through the achievements of its students, faculty and staff, AU stands out as a provider of high quality post-secondary education.All Scholarships from Athabasca University
Nomination eligibility criteria:
- Be active in an AU undergraduate degree
- Be registered for their first AU course with a start date within the period of July 1 to June 30, of the preceding year
- A minimum of 15 transfer credits awarded
- Has successfully completed at least 2, three credit courses within the period of July 1 to June 30 of the preceding year
- Be a resident of Alberta
- Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada
- Students receiving third party sponsorship for tuition fees will be ineligible
- Highest cumulative GPA in the two best courses completed in the applicable award year
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
In Province (Alberta) Course Tuition Fee credit
Please note that this is a "Nomination" type of award for which there is no application process required. The recipients are determined by an internal selection process and notified directly of their award by the AU Student Awards Unit.