AICA Orthopedics Scholarship
- Master, Bachelor, Phd
- 17 April 2020
Having treated over 100,000 patients and accident victims, AICA Orthopedics is proud to offer a $1000 scholarship in the Spring of 2020.
AICA is a multi-specialty ortho, joint, and chiro clinic that is looking to give back to the community and help one student with financial assistance for their educational expenses. Students studying in the healthcare, medical, and law fields are particularly encouraged to apply.
However, the program is open to all students no matter the field they choose to study in. Students can find out more and apply based on their eligibility as listed below.
To apply for AICA Orthopedics’ Scholarship, the individual must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be current or prospective students enrolled full-time at an accredited U.S. university.
- Applicants must be 18 or older.
- Applicants must be able to deliver all documents specified (proof of enrollment, essay, and other information as needed)
- An applicant can only win this scholarship once.
- No extra essays or submissions will be accepted.
- Any student from a U.S. university is allowed to apply. We especially encourage Law and Medical students to take advantage of this opportunity.
A $1000 scholarship is being offered for the Spring of 2020. This scholarship award must be used only for educational expenses such as tuition, books, and on-campus room and board for the 2020 academic year.
All applicants will email Jennifer Breland (please visit our website to contact us), with the following information:
- Your name, address, phone number, and name of the college you’re attending.
- A 500-800 word essay explaining what field you’re majoring in, why you chose it, and how this scholarship would specifically benefit you.
- The essay must be in .docx format, and only one essay can be submitted per application.
- If you do not win the scholarship you may reapply for subsequent opportunities AICA has. If won, you may not reapply.
- Enrollment proof must be provided if chosen.
- Essay and basic student information may be shared on our website if won.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.