Deeply concerned by the magnitude of the migratory crisis and the fate of tens of thousands of people in war zones who are seeking refuge in places such as Switzerland, the Graduate Institute has decided to support refugees in Switzerland holding a B or F permit and wishing to pursue their studies.
Africa and Middle East Scholarships in Switzerland
- Phd, Master
- Full annual scholarship
- 15 January 2022
- Applicants should have been granted a Swiss Refugee status (Permit B) or have a Provisional Admission for Foreigners status (Permit F)
- Applicants must provide a letter from the Swiss Government confirming refugee status or provisional admission in Switzerland
- Applicants must be resident in Switzerland
- Applicants must be accepted into one of the study programmes at the Institute
- Only new students may apply: those already enrolled are not eligible to apply
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Full annual scholarship amounting to CHF 20,000 to cover living expenses, with the possibility of a tuition fee reduction depending on the candidate’s financial means.
For questions related to study programmes or admission: email@example.com
For help in the application process, please contact the Migration Initiative: GISA.firstname.lastname@example.org