Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship
- Fully Funded
- NaN undefined NaN
Here at Adobe Research we create innovative technologies for our software products to better serve consumers, creative professionals, developers, and enterprises. We bring together the smartest, most driven people we can find, and we give them the freedom to nurture their intellectual curiosity, while providing them the necessary resources and support to shape their ideas into tangible results.
One part of creating the best products is bringing a diverse group of people together. To bring more gender diversity to the technology industry, we are pleased to invite applications to the Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship. The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship recognizes outstanding undergraduate female students anywhere in the world who are studying computer science.
In order to be eligible for the 2017 Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a female student currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at a university for the 2016-2017 academic year.
- Intend to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at a university for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Maintain a strong academic record
- Not have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship includes: A $10,000 award paid once. A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year. An Adobe Research mentor. An internship opportunity at Adobe for the 2017 summer.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.