ADA Central Annual College Scholarship
- Bachelor, Master, Phd, Course
- 1 March 2018
We offer our scholarship to the winner of an essay contest explaining the impact of a disability on their life and/or the benefit of the American's with Disabilities Act.
- Scholarship submissions may be in a Word Doc, PDF, or Text file.
- Include your name and birth-date in the filename. Ex: Jane-Doe-1-1-1996.docx.
- Word length must be between 750 and 1,000 words.
- Include your:
- Full name
- Attending School
- Planned Year of Graduation
- Phone number
- Email address
- You must be a graduating senior in high school, or continuing college
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Scholarship submissions may be in a Word Doc, PDF, or Text file.Include your name and birth-date in the filename. Ex: Jane-Doe-1-1-1996.docx.Word length must be between 750 and 1,000 words.Include your:Full nameAttending SchoolPlanned Year of GraduationPhone numberEmail addressYou must be a graduating senior in high school, or continuing college.Email your submission to email@example.comApply Now
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.