This scholarship is offered by the Fenner School of Environment and Society and the Research School of Earth Sciences.
The purpose of the scholarship is to enable young researchers and practitioners to undertake quality research in areas relating to the interests of the ACTION Trust and/or to environment and sustainability.
The scholarship shall be available for award each year to students who:
- have been successful in gaining entry into the Honours year of a program of study through the Fenner School of Environment and Society or the Earth and Marine Science program in the Research School of Earth Sciences:
- have a strong academic record;
- are intending to undertake research in an area relating to environment and sustainability;
- have willing and suitable supervision.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Take A Free Practice Test!
Applications must include:
- a statement of no more than one page in length describing the intended research, its relevance to environment and sustainability and the motivation for undertaking research on this topic;
- the applicant's academic record;
- name and contact details of the applicant's identified supervisor/s;
- contact details for two academic referees familiar with the applicant's work.
Applications should be addressed to the Fenner School