Eligible students have the opportunity to undertake a professional career development elective course and receive credit in their degree through a course substitution. A $1000 grant will be offered to students to go toward their professional development opportunity, examples include:
- a career development or professional skills course offered by UniSA
- an internship or industry practicum
- an international study tour to gain global experience and enhance career prospects
- any additional professional education opportunity of choice approved by the Program Director.
To become eligible, students must:
- Preference any of the specified UniSA programs above in their SATAC application.
- Successfully complete and achieve a minimum study score of B+ in Stage 2 Accounting as recorded on your SACE Record of Achievement.
- Accept an offer for any of the above UniSA programs.
- Receive a congratulatory letter confirming details of the grant.
- If you have already enrolled in Accounting for Business (ACCT1008), you will need to unenroll/drop this course before census date to receive the grant. If you remain enrolled in Accounting for Business (ACCT1008), it will be understood that you are forfeiting the grant.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Take A Free Practice Test!
Value: $1,000 voucher to be used for an approved professional development elective.