If you're an international student studying the Law LLB M103 (Senior Status) programme you could be eligible for a scholarship for 2023-2024 entry, which you'll receive as a fee discount in your first year of study.
Academic Excellence Senior Status Law Scholarship
- GBP 3000
University of Essex
The University of Essex is a public research university in Essex, England.All Scholarships from University of Essex
- These scholarships are restricted to students who are overseas fee payers and are entirely selffunded*.
- These scholarships are restricted to students studying on the LLB M103 Law (Senior Status) programme only.
- Students must be starting their first year of study on the LLB M103 Law (Senior Status) programme at the University of Essex in 2023-24
- Students must have been awarded an equivalent of a UK 2.1 at undergraduate level.
- UCAS applicants must actively make Essex their firm choice by 14 July 2023. Applicants that become firm with Essex through rejection by their original firm choice selection elsewhere are not eligible. Direct Applicants must accept their offer by 14 July 2023.
- Only one scholarship award can be made per student and the award cannot be held in conjunction with any other University of Essex scholarships.
- This scholarship is available for the first year of study only.
- Successful applicants should be available for promotional activities *Students receiving a repayable loan to fund their studies will be considered as self-funded. Students who are not eligible The following students are NOT eligible for the Scholarship, regardless of meeting the above criteria: University of Essex Page 2 of 2
- Students who are fully or partly sponsored.
- Students who are classified as a Home fee paying student.
- This scholarship award does not apply to deferred entry. Where a scholarship has been awarded to a student who subsequently defers entry to the following academic year, the award will be withdrawn and the applicant will be considered again in line with the terms and conditions that apply in the new proposed year of entry.
- Current students.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
The scholarship is worth £3,000.
If you meet all the eligibility criteria, you will automatically be considered for this award. You don’t need to complete an application form. The University will assess your eligibility based on the academic transcripts and certificates you submit with your application for your place at Essex.