If you are an Indian student and looking for an opportunity to study in the UK. Then this Academic Excellence scholarships program is a fantastic chance for you to study in the UK.
This wonderful chance is presenting by the University of York and activated for all students from India who wish to study an undergraduate and postgraduate taught masters program in the UK.
Eligible students must:
- have a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the University of York by 18 July 2019 (you do not need to have accepted the offer)
- be paying fees at the overseas fee rate (any fee assessments must be complete by the 18 July 2019)
- be intending on studying a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught Masters course based on the University of York campus
- be a national of or permanently domiciled in a relevant country (country-specific academic excellence scholarships only)
Applicants cannot hold a 100% tuition fee scholarship or be fully sponsored.
Applicants for the following pathways are not eligible to apply for the Academic Excellence or Country-specific Academic Excellence scholarships:
- Hull York Medical School
- International Pathway College
- Distance learning courses
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
The funded education grant will provide a tuition fee discount of up to £10,000.
- You must apply online for this scholarship
- As part of the application, you will need to provide 3 short statements of 250-300 words explaining why you would like to be considered for the scholarship
- A panel of senior staff from the University will select the successful scholarship awardees.
- We aim to inform all applicants of the outcome of their scholarship application by late May.
We recommend that you prepare these statements before you start your application.
You will need to tell us:
- Why you are a strong candidate for this scholarship
- How this scholarship will help you achieve your ambitions for the future
- How you plan to pay the remaining tuition fees and living expenses