Academic Excellence Scholarship at University of Lincoln in UK, 2017
- Bachelor, Master
- 30 June 2017
For programmes commencing in February and September 2017, the university invites applications for Academic Excellence Scholarships from students from around the world. Students from China, India, Malaysia, Norway, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Vietnam and the United States are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Lincoln is ranked 11th in the UK for student satisfaction in the National Student Survey (NSS) 2016. The University is committed to developing enterprising graduates, with Lincoln students enjoying good graduate prospects and many going on to start their own successful businesses. The University of Lincoln is producing world-leading research across many subject areas.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The International student must have applied for an undergraduate or postgraduate taught course of study at least 1 week prior to the deadline below:
-30th November 2016 for programmes commencing in February 2017
-June 30th 2017 for programmes commencing in September 2017
- This application deadline can be extended at the discretion of the Director of International.
- The International student must have a student status of Overseas on the Student Information System.
- The International student must be enrolled on a qualifying University of Lincoln undergraduate or postgraduate taught course of study on the University’s student information system as per the requirements listed in the International Scholarships Entry Criteria document.
- The International student must be able to evidence s/he is of the qualifying nationality as per the requirements listed in the International Scholarships Entry Criteria document.
- The International student must have met the specific academic entry criteria in order as in order to be eligible for the scholarship as outlined in the International Scholarships Entry Criteria document.
- The International student must not have received a Country-specific Academic Excellence Scholarship for any other previous study at the University.
For 2017, the Academic Excellence Scholarship is valued at £5,000 which will be deducted from your tuition fees during the first year of enrolment.
To apply for an Academic Excellence Scholarship, you will need to complete an Academic Excellence Scholarship Application Form and submit to intscholarships-at-lincoln.ac.uk.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.