Academic Bursary Scheme at Maryville College in United States
- Bachelor, Master
- Up to full tuition fees
- 1 April 2021
Maryville College provides generous scholarship and award opportunities to deserving students. Scholarships are awarded based on academic information, student interest, student leadership and/or talent. In instances where a candidate qualifies for more than one scholarship, the student will receive the largest scholarship for which they are eligible. In cases where students are eligible to receive more than one award, the total cannot exceed tuition and fees.
Admitted students can apply to competitive scholarships after receiving their admission decision.
Various scholarships and awards are offered with differing values.
To compete for these fellowships and/or scholarships, follow these simple steps:
- Submit an application for admission
- Send your high school transcript, including senior year courses, and test scores
- Review the requirements for the available fellowships and scholarships listed below. Once a student has been admitted, they will be given the opportunity to select the fellowship(s) and/or scholarship(s) for which they are eligible.
- Complete the application(s) via their MaryVille Portal (MVP).
- Arrange a campus visit to learn as much as you can about the MC experience.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.