Aalto University International program in Finland 2020-2021
- Award:50-100% tuition fee reduction
- 10 January 2020
Are you looking for an opportunity to study in Finland? Then here is the International program available for you which is presenting by Aalto University in Finland.
The educational award is especially available for candidates coming from non-EU/EEA countries and has the motive of supporting them in pursuing a master’s degree program at Aalto University.
Established in 1849, Aalto University is Finland’s second-largest university. It is a university in Finland whose operations showcase Finland’s experiment in higher education and ranked 55th among technology challenger universities.
Why at Aalto University? At this university, the candidates will get many opportunities for developing their personality and communication skills. They will also have a variety of degree program with the guidance of experienced teachers.
- Eligible Countries: Students from non-EU/EEA countries are allowed to participate.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: This opportunity is available for undertaking a master degree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must receive an offer to study a degree program at the university and also be liable to pay tuition fees at Aalto University.
The educational award will support candidates by either covering 50% or 100% tuition fee amount from their tuition cost at the university.
The following phases will lead the way of applying to the admission and grant as well –
- Phase 1- Enthusiastic candidates are suggested to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university.
- Phase2- While applying to the university, the applicants will be asked a question by which their liability to fees will be determined. If they seem eligible, then they will offer an option to apply for the University Grant.
- Supporting Documents: The participants need to submit an officially attested copy of an official bachelor degree certificate/diploma or a certificate of equivalent studies, an official transcript of records or an officially attested copy of it, motivation letter, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognizable university.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s home language is not English, then they have to show their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.