7shifts Culinary scholarship
- Bachelor, Course
- 31 December 2019
The 7shifts Culinary Scholarship program empowers the next generation of restaurant workers to get the education they need to propel the industry forward. The culinary scholarship provides a bursary for post-secondary tuition to students seeking an education in culinary-related programs in North America.
Will you help shape the future of the restaurant industry?
- Applicants must be a full-time student enrolled in a nationally-recognized educational institution in North America.
- Applicants must be pursuing any recognized certification (degree, diploma, etc.) in Culinary services (or related).
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The student will be given $1,000 towards their education
This scholarship is administered by the 7shifts for the Education team. Apply online by emailing us with the following documents:
- Your resume and cover letter.
- Your school and program details.
- A 1-3-minute video submission introducing yourself and talking about interest in the hospitality and food industry.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.