700.000 Euros in Tuition Waivers for the Barcelona GSE Masters
Thanks to the participation of a number of companies and institutions, the Barcelona GSE is able to offer a number of tuition waivers based on academic merit. These highly competitive financial awards help the School attract the best and brightest international students. Preference in admission and financial aid will be given to early applicants. The Barcelona GSE offers 60 ECTS nine months Master Programs taught in English by top international faculty and designed for excellent students from around the world.
Available programs 2015-16 include:
- Competition and Market Regulation
- Data Science
- Economics of Public Policy
- International Trade, Finance and Development
- Macroeconomic Policy and Financial Markets
Any nationality, age and academic background.
- Undergraduate/bachelor or equivalent degree from an accredited college or university (for Bologna degrees, a minimum of 180 ECTS are required)
- Advanced level of English language skills
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.