60 Chancellors International and EU Scholarships in UK
- Master, Bachelor
- 1 August 2021
60 scholarships are available to undergraduate and postgraduate international applicants. As there are a limited number of awards available, these are highly competitive and only applicants with excellent academic achievement and potential will be considered. If you have excellent grades to date, you can apply for a scholarship after you have received an offer to study at the University of Sussex in 2021.
- Be classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes
- Have received an offer of a place to study a full time Bachelors degree at Sussex in 2021
- Have excellent academic grades
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you:
- Are applying for a course in the School of Business
- Are applying for a course in the School of Engineering and Informatics
- Are applying for a Bachelors at a university that is not at the University of Sussex
- Are progressing into the final year of an integrated Masters at Sussex
- Already hold another University of Sussex scholarship
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you are going to study any of the following:
- Degrees in Social work (if receiving an NHS bursary)
- PGCE courses
- Schools direct teaching courses
- Postgraduate diplomas
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
To be considered for the Chancellors International and EU Scholarship, you need to have received and accepted an offer of a place on an eligible course at Sussex. Please complete the separate scholarship application form online, after you have received an offer to study at Sussex.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.