The personal injury attorneys of Hach & Rose, LLP have built a reputation as the go-to law firm for injured individuals in New York City. Our commitment to those who have been injured as a result of a catastrophic injury is unwavering, and we are proud of the verdicts and settlements we have won on behalf of our clients.
The entire team at Hach & Rose, LLP strongly believe in giving back to our community in any way we can. That’s why we created the $5,000 Hach & Rose, LLP Annual College Scholarship. This scholarship is awarded in the name of our clients, whose strength through adversity after suffering a serious injury is an inspiration to us every single day. Hach & Rose, LLP is proud to designate Frederick Dawo as 2019’s honoree. Because the cost of education is rising every year, we created this scholarship to assist graduating high school students, or current college students, with the costs of attending college or graduate school. We hope that this scholarship can ease some of the burdens that deserving students face while supporting themselves and shouldering a heavy workload in school.
- Your life must have been touched by a person injured due to someone else’s negligence.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- At the date of the award, you must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
- At the date of the award, you must be enrolled (or accepted with plans to attend) in a college, university, or graduate program in the United States.
- For graduating high school seniors, have a sealed, official transcript from your high school by the time the scholarship is disbursed on May 15, 2019. (This will replace proof of enrollment and good standing in a college, university, or graduate school)
- Complete the essay according to the prompt below.
If you meet all of the requirements above, you are eligible to be awarded this scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded to the qualified candidate who writes the most compelling essay on the prompt below.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Take A Free Practice Test!
Submit your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org by June, 30th 2019.