45 Durham University Business School Masters international awards in UK
- Up to £6,000 off tuition fees
Durham University Business School recently officially became Durham University’s fourth faculty. This historic change and significant milestone on our development journey, provides a key pillar for the School to become one of Europe’s Top 20 business schools.
Here at Durham University Business School we believe that to succeed in business, you need to get closer to the realities of business. So that’s what we do. We connect students and alumni with global companies. And we link businesses with incisive and innovative thinking.
These scholarships will be awarded to Durham University Business School Masters programme offer holders (excluding Business Analytics) who:
- have studied their undergraduate degree, or equivalent, at an overseas institution (non-UK based)
- have an impressive academic record
- have the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Masters programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class
- can demonstrate involvement in volunteering and/or community support activity
- can demonstrate how they have provided a supportive, inclusive environment and/or built a culture of belonging, by actively inviting the contribution and participation of all people. Examples can include projects, group work, events etc.
- can tell us how, as a global citizen, they will create, share and use their knowledge to deliver equitable and sustainable futures around the world.
- have the potential to become an outstanding future alumni ambassador and contribute positively back to the School, organisations and communities.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Up to £6,000 off tuition fees
All Durham University Business School Masters programme offer holders for September 2021 entry will be automatically considered for applicable scholarships; no separate scholarship application is necessary.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.