31 Merit Scholarships for International Students at Monash University
- Bachelor, Master
- 15 November 2017
Monash University is offering up to 31 merit scholarships for international students. These scholarships will be awarded to undertake full time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
Monash University is ranked in the top one per cent of world universities according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. At Monash, they strives to make sure that students have the opportunity to pursue the career they aspire to.
For entry to Monash University, student must meet the minimum English language requirements. Application must include one original test report meeting the minimum results listed below- IELTS (International English Language Testing System – Academic): Overall test score: 6.5 TOEFL (American Test of English as a Foreign Language): Paper-based test: 550 Test of Written English (TWE): 4.5 or Internet-based test: 79
- International student.
- Commencing students with a full Monash course offer or continuing students that have completed a minimum of 2 semesters*
- Undertaking a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia, or
Note: the following students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Students studying Australian Year 12 (these students may be eligible for the Monash International Scholarship for Excellence).
*Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD) course must have completed at least 3 semesters.
- They must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
- They will be required to participate in at least three Marketing and/or Scholarship promotional activities. These activities include attendance at official scholarship functions and participating in marketing activities and networking events.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Total average value of up to $50,000 (based on a 5-year degree)
- $10,000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed.
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
Applications should be submitted by post or email.
- Can be deferred within the same calendar year only.
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates as below).
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Current Monash students can only apply in Round 1 and Round 3 (after semester 2 results are released)
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.