30 University of Brighton International Scholarships in UK, 2017-2018
- 31 July 2017
For entry in academic year 2017/18, there are 30 University of Brighton international scholarships available to new, full-time international postgraduate taught-degree students.
The aim of the University of Brighton postgraduate scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
The University of Brighton is a university of 20,685 students and 2,700 staff based on five campuses in Brighton, Eastbourne, and Hastings on the south coast of England.
Most postgraduate courses require an overall IELTS score of at least 6.5 with no element less than 5.5.
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship-
- Applicants must be a new, full-time, international fee-status student who holds an offer for a postgraduate taught degree with a minimum course duration of one year.
- Applicants must have applied for the course of your choice at the University of Brighton, and have been offered a place on that course for 2017 entry.
- Students studying graduate diplomas, pre-masters programmes, or equivalent, at University of Brighton partner colleges or those on PG Cert and PG Dip courses (excluding OSPAP, Law CPE PGDip and Accounting PGDip) are not eligible for these scholarships.
- These scholarships are not open to students who are fully sponsored.
- Existing international students are also not eligible unless starting a new postgraduate programme.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
There are 30 University of Brighton international scholarships available to new, full-time international postgraduate taught-degree students. The scholarship is worth a £5,000 reduction in the cost of your tuition fees for each year of your course.
For the 2017 academic year, please email internationalscholarships-at-brighton.ac.uk with your University of Brighton student number in the subject line, and we will send you a scholarship application pack. The application form can then be returned electronically to the same email address or sent by post to the address indicated on the scholarship application form. Please note application forms will not be sent to students who do not have an offer of a full-time place with them.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.