30 University of Birmingham Global masters programmes in UK
- 30 June 2021
Birmingham has a proud heritage of removing barriers to education to enable the most academically talented students to fulfil their potential in learning and education.
In keeping with this tradition we are proud to be launching the Global Masters Scholarship to attract and support the most academically talented international students from across the world to our Masters degrees during the 2021/22 academic year.
University of Birmingham
- Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2021/22 academic year.
- Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Start their studies at the University in September/ October 2021 on a course delivered on-campus.
- Be academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement. Candidates must also have, or be expecting to achieve, a first class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelors degree or equivalent.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Up to £10,000 GBP. This award will be deducted from the total tuition fees owed by each successful scholar.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.