3 Months Scholarship "Studying English in the USA"
Windsor University helps you step by step to get your student F1 visa to study ESL (English as a second language) in the USA. Our partnership with UCEDA International having a long experience in this industry facilitates the process from A to Z. We have got your back! Windsor University will walk you through all the steps to guarantee you get all your needed information accurately on time until you achieve your dream.
You will need to:
- Fill out the Application (60 Days before your planned date to attend the classes)
- To get the Form I-20, some documents are required:
- Copy of passport
- Financial evidence (usually a bank statement)
- The Admission: Before receiving I-20 Form and acceptance letter, you should pay 2 the registration fee of $150, and the Delivery fee $89
- After you receive your Form I-20, you should pay the SEVIS I-901 Fee, then visit the US Embassy for the interview
The Following Documents are required to be brought to the US embassy:
- Form I-20
- I-901 SEVIS receipt
- proof of sufficient funds to cover the study and living expenses
- Receipt of the DS-160 application fee. (Contact the local embassy in regards to payment.)
- Valid passport for 6 months following your expected arrival to the USA
- Diplomas or transcript for your most recent study achievement, if applicable.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
Get ready to achieve your dream career by building solid English skills in the land of opportunities with your F1 Student Visa.
All you have to do is fill out the following form, and an automatic reply with all the information you need will be sent to your email.
Application Link : F1 Student Visa - Windsor University Study English In The USA