$2,500 for Graduate School: GradCAS Breakthrough Scholarship
- Master, Phd
The scholarship is awarded annually to a student who demonstrates a “breakthrough” in their studies. Share the breakthrough moment that led you to pursue a graduate degree. Did you overcome a hardship, or have an “aha” moment? Tell us about it! The GradCAS Breakthrough Scholarship is awarded to a graduate student who applies and matriculates to a graduate program participating in the GradCAS application.
- Available to U.S. and non-U.S. residents
- 3.25 or better grade point average on a 4.0 scale
- Apply to a graduate program using the GradCAS application
- Matriculate to a program participating in GradCAS
- At the time of matriculation, applicants must have completed undergraduate studies at an accredited four or five year institution of higher education
- Acceptable degrees include M.S. and PhD across all disciplines
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- One scholarship will be awarded each year in the amount of $2,500, provided directly to the graduate school in the name of applicant
- Scholarship funds are paid directly to the school and applied to your student tuition account, and can be used for tuition or any other incidental school expenses
- Complete and submit the Breakthrough Scholarship application via GradCAS
- Request 2 letters of recommendation to be sent through GradCAS
- Upload scholarship essay in the Documents section
- Upload CV/Resume
- Upload unofficial transcripts in the Academic History section
- Self-reported GRE or GMAT scores (optional) in the Standardized Tests tile in the Academic History section
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.