$2,500 for Engineering Students: EngineeringCAS Breakthrough Scholarship
- Master, Phd
The scholarship is awarded to a student who demonstrates a “breakthrough” in their studies. Share the breakthrough moment that led you to study engineering. Did you overcome a hardship, or have an “aha” moment that lured you to engineering? Tell us about it! The EngineeringCAS Breakthrough Scholarship is awarded to a graduate student who applies and matriculates to an engineering program participating in the EngineeringCAS application.
- Available to U.S. and non-U.S. residents
- 3.25 or better grade point average on a 4.0 scale
- Apply to an engineering program using the EngineeringCAS application
- Matriculate to a program participating in EngineeringCAS
- At the time of matriculation, applicants must have completed undergraduate studies at an accredited four or five year engineering or engineering technology degree program
- Acceptable degrees include M.S. and PhD across all engineering disciplines
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- One scholarship will be awarded each year in the amount of $2,500, provided directly to the engineering school in the name of applicant
- Scholarship funds are paid directly to the school and applied to your student tuition account, and can be used for tuition or any other incidental school expenses
- Complete and submit the Breakthrough Scholarship application via EngineeringCAS
- Request 2 letters of recommendation to be sent through EngineeringCAS
- Upload scholarship essay in the Documents section
- Upload CV/Resume
- Upload unofficial transcripts in the Academic History section
- Self-reported GRE or GMAT scores (optional) in the Standardized Tests tile in the Academic History section
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.