The scholarship is awarded annually to a student who demonstrates a “breakthrough” in their studies. Share the breakthrough moment that led you to study business. Did you overcome a hardship, or have an “aha” moment that lured you to business? Tell us about it! The BusinessCAS Breakthrough Scholarship is awarded to a graduate student who applies and matriculates to a GME program participating in the BusinessCAS application.
$2,500 for Business School: BusinessCAS Breakthrough Scholarship
- Master, Phd
- Available to U.S. and non-U.S. residents
- 3.25 or better grade point average on a 4.0 scale
- Apply to a GME program using the BusinessCAS application
- Matriculate to a program participating in BusinessCAS
- At the time of matriculation, applicants must have completed undergraduate studies at an accredited four or five year business or GME degree program
- Acceptable degrees include M.S. and PhD across all GME disciplines
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
- One scholarship will be awarded each year in the amount of $2,500, provided directly to the business school in the name of applicant
- Scholarship funds are paid directly to the school and applied to your student tuition account, and can be used for tuition or any other incidental school expenses
- Complete and submit the Breakthrough Scholarship application via BusinessCAS
- Request 2 letters of recommendation to be sent through BusinessCAS
- Upload scholarship essay in the Documents section
- Upload CV/Resume
- Upload unofficial transcripts in the Academic History section
- Self-reported GRE or GMAT scores (optional) in the Standardized Tests tile in the Academic History section