250 Warwick Undergraduate Global Excellence international awards in UK
- Up to full tuition fees
- 15 January 2021
We believe there should be no barrier to talent. That's why we are committed to offering a scholarship that makes it easier for gifted, ambitious international learners to pursue their academic interests at one of the UK's most prestigious universities. The University of Warwick is delighted to announce that we will offer our international fee-paying students a generous Scholarship scheme to help with student fees for 2021 entry. Our Warwick Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship is your invitation to join us in the creation of knowledge that can change both the world, and your own career opportunities. It is our way of showing that there is no barrier to talent.
Under this new scheme, we will offer 250 tuition fee awards ranging in value from £2,000 to full tuition fees. These generous awards are not just for the first year of study, but they are awarded for the full duration of your Undergraduate degree course.
- Be self-funded
- Be classed as an 'overseas' or ‘international-fee paying’ student for tuition fee purposes
- Have applied for a full-time undergraduate course at the University of Warwick starting in 2021 before the UCAS application deadline of 15 January 2021
- Hold an offer to begin an undergraduate degree programme in 2021, in any subject area (including our Foundation courses, but excluding the MBChB course). For a full list of our Undergraduate courses, please visit our study pages.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
250 scholarships will be awarded to exceptional students who hold an offer to study at the University of Warwick for 2021 entry. These scholarship awards will include the following amounts:
- 20 x Full fee scholarships per year for duration of Undergraduate course
- 160 x £13,000 scholarships per year for duration of Undergraduate course
- 70 x £2,000 scholarships per year for duration of Undergraduate course
Applications for this scholarship will open in early 2021. Eligible international students who secure an offer to study an Undergraduate degree at the University of Warwick will be contacted with details on how to formally apply for the scholarship.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.