$2300 My Welding Yard Youth Empowerment Scholarship
- Master, Bachelor
- 28 February 2021
At myweldingyard, I believe education ought to be generally available. I am James and I have been doing welding for the past 13 years and now I have started this blog. In order to motivate youth about this particular field, I have started a scholarship fund. I am additionally dedicated to helping the pioneers of things to come to take advantage of their abilities by giving grants to understudies from all the control with inabilities.
- Applicants must be college understudies considering, Engineering, Sociology, Literature, software engineering, PC designing, informatics, or some other field at a college in the United States with an incapacity.
- Applicants must be selected as full-time or low maintenance understudies for the 2020 – 2021 academic year.
- Applicants must expect to be enlisted or acknowledged as a full-time understudy at a college in the USA for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Applicants must keep up a solid academic record with min 3.0 GPA Applicants must represent administration and enthusiasm for his respective discipline and innovation. Applicants must be 18 old enough or more established.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
$2300 which you can use for your studies and cover educational expenses.
To apply, candidates are required to send us an essay of 1000 words on the topic of “How welding is evolving and necessary in modern world fabrication techniques” frame and give any beneficial data as well as documentation as might be mentioned every once in a while.Apply Now
- The Essay Shouldn’t be plagiarized and not copied
- The essay should be technical and reflects the topic copy
- Then send us your essay with your institutional email to us
- The word limit is 1000
- Please mention your name and phone number so where we can reach you.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.