2020 Mega Bank program
- 25 March 2020
Ten (10) $1,000 Scholarships Available for High School Seniors. Planning to Attend College as a Full-Time, Degree-Seeking Student in the Fall of 2020. Mega Bank is committed to supporting youth residing in its business service territories to fulfill their dreams of obtaining a higher education.
Asian Pacific Community Fund
- High school seniors who reside in Los Angeles County and Orange County, California
- Plan to attend a U.S. Accredited 4-Year College/University of California or a Community College as a 1st-year student in the Fall of 2020 (if selected, must submit college acceptance letter for verification)
- A minimum cumulative unweighted high school GPA of 3.0
- A household income at or below the County Low Income Level (if selected, must provide 2018 or 2019 tax return for verification)
- Open to ALL MAJORS and there is no ethnicity requirement
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
$10,000 in Scholarship Awards Available
- Application Form
- Recommender Form from a Community Service Advisor
- Official High School Transcript
Please visit our website for more information.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.