2017 International Graduate Fellowships at American University in Cairo, Egypt
- February 15, 2017
American University in Cairo is offering International Graduate Fellowships to study in Egypt. International students are eligible to apply for these fellowships.
Founded in 1919, AUC is a leading English-language, American-accredited institution of higher education and center of intellectual, social and cultural life of the Arab world. Its community of students, parents, faculty and staff, trustees, alumni and other generous sponsors represent more than 60 countries.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Full admission to one of the above programs
- Appropriate undergraduate degree with a minimum overall grade point average of 3.4 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
- Tuition fees coverage
- Monthly stipend
- Monthly housing allowance or accommodation in the University Residences at AUC New Cairo
- Medical service and health insurance fees
- In support of their professional training, fellows are assigned 18 hours per week of related academic or administrative work.
Step 1: Check how to apply and submit the online applicationStep 2: Complete the online fellowship application.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.