International College of Economics and Finance (ICEF) is delighted to offer master’s scholarships for intonational students. Scholarships are available for pursuing two year master degree programme in the field of Financial Economics.
ICEF’s mission is to provide students in Russia with access to cutting edge economic education, of the same quality as at other leading world universities.
Students must have a good knowledge of English language (IELTS 6.0 or higher, or iBT TOEFL 80 or higher).
The ICEF MSc programme is designed for graduates:
- With at least a Bachelor’s degree
- With a basic knowledge of Economic theory
- With extensive knowledge of higher mathematics, including multivariable calculus, matrix algebra, probability theory and mathematical statistics
- With a good knowledge of English language (IELTS 6.0 or higher, or iBT TOEFL 80 or higher)
60% of our students are graduates of economic faculties, another 30% have done their first degree in physics, mathematics, various natural and technical sciences. However, we are open to students with different backgrounds, interested in economics and finance and having a strong background in higher mathematics.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
Admissions structure in 2017
· 35 places with full-tuition scholarships (for Russian students, or equated to them in rights)
· 10 places with tuition fee (for Russian students, or equated to them in rights)
· 5 places with tuition fee (for foreign students only)
In addition, Russian government offers scholarships for foreign students that fully cover tuition fees. The number of scholarships is defined annually in November.
Possibility of getting the scholarship and the size of the scholarship would depend on candidate’s GRE and IELTS scores, level of knowledge in relevant subjects, honours, distinctions, references and other academic achievements.
The mode of application is online. For many programmes, the standard attachments that you should be ready to upload include:
- Scan of the first page of your passport
- Abstract of your undergraduate thesis
- Scan of diplomas and academic transcripts (if you have not yet received your Bachelor’s diploma, please include an official copy of your most recent academic transcript)
- Letter of motivation (describing your reasons for applying in the context of your long-term career goals and background, 500 words)
- Resume/CV (including information about your education, professional, and research experience, as well as language proficiency and other skills)
- Exam results confirming language proficiency (optional)