$2,000 HowToSaveMoney scholarship
- Master, Bachelor, Phd, Course
- 4 September 2020
HowToSaveMoney (a WeyMedia Inc. business) proudly announces its first ever scholarship available to Canadian students enrolled in full-time undergraduate or graduate studies.
We're looking for a student dedicated to academic excellence, no matter what field of study they’re enrolled in.
The chosen student will be awarded $2,000 CAD which may be used towards the cost of their studies, helping them get a head start on their personal finance journey as young adults.
- Be a graduate or undergraduate student enrolled and attending a Canadian university or college, and in at least the second year of their post-secondary studies.
- Demonstrate academic achievement with a minimum GPA of 3.5 (or equivalent).
- Submit an essay in Word or PDF (tell us your relationship with money in 500 words or more).
- A citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
$2,000 to use towards their studies.
Go to our website and fill out the form.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.