1st Round - The Global Study Awards
We want to ultimately encourage young people to study abroad as part of their tertiary studies in order to experience and explore new countries, cultures and languages. That is why ISIC Association, StudyPortals and British Council IELTS are launching The Global Study Awards. The Global Study Awards recognises studying abroad as a positively life changing experience for many students, opening their minds to alternative ways of personal life and professional career, as well as promoting intercultural understanding and tolerance.
Who Can Apply?
To be eligible for The Global Study Awards applicants must:
- Be over 18 years or over (on 1 January 2015)
- Have taken an IELTS test at a British Council centre, and receive an official Test Report Form (TRF) issued by the British Council in the last 2 years and before the application deadline
- Have a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC) and/or International Youth Travel Card (IYTC)at the time of application
- Plan to enrol in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme abroad in the academic year starting January 2016 onwards
- Provide an acceptance letter from the relevant institutionby the relevant cut-off date
- Write a short review of your study experience at STeXX.com
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
The Global Study Awards is designed to support highly motivated, talented individuals who can actively demonstrate:
- their potential to contribute to society through their studies;
- a strong commitment to developing their career;
- their sincere interest in increasing intercultural understanding and exchange.
Successful candidates will be willing to engage with the British Council IELTS, ISIC and StudyPortals communities, and publicly share their experiences with other students. The Global Study Awards will be available to prospective students in all countries worldwide. The Global Study Awards will enable the successful candidate(s) to study abroad, on any chosen undergraduate or postgraduate programme at a higher education institution. The Global Study Awards cannot be used by a successful candidate to study domestically.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.