15 Partial Tuition Scholarships for International Students at Syndey Business School, University of Wollongong
- 26 May 2017
Applications are invited for up to 15 partial tuition scholarships available for international students to study master program at Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong.
The Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong is a research-intensive university with an outstanding reputation for its learning environments across a broad range of disciplines.
All students are required to meet the Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong English language requirement for their course. Results in major international tests are accepted, including IELTS, TOEFL, Pearsons and Cambridge.
Applicants must meet each of the following conditions in order to apply for the scholarship:
- An unconditional offer to study a Masters program with Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Commencing studies in the trimester of which they are applying for the scholarship
- A Bachelor degree with an Australian equivalent average of at least 70%
- Address the following three (3) selection criteria in 500 words or less:
- Motivation for studying your selected program at Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Outline how you believe this degree will help you achieve your career goals and personal aspirations
- Describe the value you believe you will bring to your fellow students
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The scholarship offers a 25% reduction of the tuition fee for the standard duration of the course.
Please send your application to email: business-scholarships-at-uow.edu.au.
- An application form
- You’re certified academic transcripts
- A copy of your University of Wollongong Letter of Offer
- Your 500-word document addressing each of the above selection criteria.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.