100+ Postgraduate Scholarships for UK/EU Students at University of Sheffield
- May 15, 2017
The University of Sheffield is offering 100+ postgraduate scholarships worth £10,000 each for home students starting a taught postgraduate course in 2017. UK/EU students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
The University of Sheffield is a premier-league, research-led institution with a population of over 25,000 students including more than 6,500 international students from over 115 countries.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship.
You can apply for a scholarship if you meet the following four criteria:
- Studying a taught postgraduate course full-time or part-time for a maximum of four years.
- Domiciled in the UK or European Union (EU) and not charged international rate fees.
- Not already qualified at master’s level, or higher.
- Must be self-funding – courses fully funded by the NHS or the Initial Teacher Training bursary, or courses that are eligible for undergraduate funding such as integrated masters are not eligible.
And one or both of the following:
- From a group that is evidentially under-represented among the institution’s taught masters population – see the widening participation criteria below.
- Already achieved or currently predicted a first class undergraduate degree.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
The University of Sheffield is pleased to offer 100+ scholarships worth £10,000 each for home students starting a taught postgraduate course in 2017.
Number of Scholarships: 100+ scholarships will be awarded.
The mode of application is online.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.