$1000 TheGamingSetup.Com Scholarship
- Deadline: August 15, 2019
To enter for a chance to win TheGamingSetup $1,000 scholarship please write a 500 word essay on the following:
Gaming has taken large leaps in influence, games like Fortnite have entered mainstream culture and eSports as an industry has grown with viewership and sponsorship money.
Where do you see gaming headed in the future? Do gaming and esports continue on its trajectory of influence and importance, how far can these industries go? Paint a picture of how gaming looks in the near future, 5 or 10 years from now, do you see a Ready Player One level of influence? Back up your vision with rationale!
The winner will receive a $1,000 check to be spent on tuition fees and supplies.
To be eligible to win TheGamingSetup scholarship applicants must be enrolled in an accredited U.S. college, or university. Both part-and full-time students are eligible to apply.
The winner applicant must be able and willing to verify their enrolment with a student ID.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
How will the scholarship be paid?
- The scholarship will be paid as $1,000 USD
- Each scholarship will be non-transferable and will be made in the form of a check payable to the higher education entity attended by the student.
- The recipient of the scholarship must submit all needed proof of student status to receive the award.
- No cash will be awarded.
- Awarding of the scholarship is contingent upon eligibility and all terms and conditions.
How do I enter?
Submissions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include the following:
- A 500 word essay on the topic: “The Future Influence of Gaming” in English and pdf format
- A biography of yourself
- A picture of your student id
- (Optional) A picture of your current gaming setup
- Your full name and email address
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.