$1000 Essay Scholarship Program
- Master, Bachelor, Course
- Zouton is offering $1000 scholarship
- 20 September 2020
$1000 Scholarship shall be available to all the students looking to pursue further in the USA for a graduate or post-graduate program.
- The scholarship would be awarded annually, and students will be shortlisted based on their performance in the essay.
- The content should be original and a non-plagiarised piece.
- The applicant can submit only one application form.
- The decision of the sponsor will be the final binding.
- The applicant should be 18 years or older at the time of enrolment.
- Candidate should be enrolled in an approved undergraduate/ post-graduate course in a reputed US educational institute.
- The applicant should submit an essay that is void plagiarism and includes the following points.
- Why do you want to study in the US?
- Why do you need this scholarship?
- How will the scholarship benefit you?
- How are you better than other applicants?
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
- Value of scholarship to be awarded - $1000
- Only one winner will be selected for awarding the scholarship prize.
- The scholarship prize is a cash-only scholarship and no cash equivalent.
- Ease the finances of studying in the USA with this scholarship by simply enrolling yourself for the competition and submitting your best creative inputs in the form of the essay.
Please visit our website and fill in the form given online.
The scholarship will be available on the following conditions:
- Taxes will be deducted as per section 194B of the Income Tax Act, India.
- The submission of application form implies that the applicant has agreed upon the terms and conditions along with the official rules set by the sponsor.
- The applicant needs to submit an essay that is original with regard to the content and is written in English language only.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.