100% Full Tuition Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students at University of Bristol
- Deadline: April 30, 2017
100% full tuition fees scholarships are awarded to applicants with a very good academic track record starting a postgraduate course in September 2017. Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
The University of Bristol is a red brick research university located in Bristol, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1909, and its predecessor institution, University College, Bristol, had been in existence since 1876.
Interested applicants should contact the school appropriate to their discipline for information concerning application deadlines and, in some cases, designated eligible research areas.
You will be eligible for consideration for a scholarship if you meet the following criteria:
- You, the student, are liable to pay the full international tuition fee, i.e. you are not a sponsored student (unless otherwise specified).
- You are a national of, and resident in a country outside of the EU.
- You have not previously studied in the UK.
- You have been made a conditional or unconditional offer of a place from the University of the West of England, Bristol.
- You meet any specific scholarship requirements.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
100% full tuition fees will be covered by the scholarship. Successful candidates awarded the 100% tuition fee scholarship, 50% tuition fees or 25% tuition fees will need to demonstrate they hold sufficient funds to cover their living expenses. This evidence must be supplied when accepting the scholarship.
Number of Scholarships: 1 scholarship is awarded for September 2017 start.
Students can apply via their UWE Welcome portal by completing the scholarship task.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.