10 Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students at University of Brighton in UK, 2017
- 31 July 2017
The University of Brighton is delighted to offer up to 10 University International Scholarships for 2017-2018 academic year. International students can apply for these scholarships.
The aim of the University of Brighton international scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
The University of Brighton is a university of 20,685 students and 2,700 staff based on five campuses in Brighton, Eastbourne, and Hastings on the south coast of England.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- To be eligible to apply for a scholarship you must be a new, full-time, international fee-status student holding an offer for an undergraduate taught degree.
- You must have applied for the course of your choice at the University of Brighton or Brighton and Sussex Medical School, and have been offered a place on that course for 2016 entry.
- Students studying foundation degrees or undergraduate degrees at University of Brighton partner colleges are not eligible for these scholarships.
- These scholarships are not open to students that are fully sponsored.
- Existing international students are not eligible unless starting a new undergraduate programme.
The scholarship is worth a £3,000 reduction in the cost of your tuition fees for each year of your course.
For the 2017 academic year, please email internationalscholarships-at-brighton.ac.uk with your University of Brighton student number or UCAS number in the subject line, and we will send you a scholarship application pack.
The application form can then be returned electronically to the same email address or sent by post to the address indicated on the scholarship application form. Please note application forms will not be sent to students who do not have an offer of a full-time place with us.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.