10 Fully-funded LLM Scholarships at Queen Mary University of London in UK, 2017-2018
- March 13, 2017
Queen Mary University of London is inviting applications for 10 Fully-funded and 4 partial LLM Scholarships. UK/EU and International students are eligible to apply.
University facilitates world-leading research across all academic schools and departments, with an impressive track record of initiating exciting and innovative interdisciplinary collaborations.
Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It dates back to the foundation of London Hospital Medical College in 1785.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- The LLM Scholarships are open to applicants who have an offer of study on the full-time LLM only and are notopen to those with an offer on the part-time LLM Programme.
- You will be restricted to modules available within the LLM programme for which you have an offer of study. Please see the LLM specialisation list for further information on modules available within your specialist programme area.
- If you have applied for funding elsewhere and are successful in receiving such funding you must inform us immediately. In the event that you are awarded funding elsewhere we will withdraw your application. If you are awarded one of our LLM scholarships and are then awarded funding elsewhere the offer of being awarded our School of Law LLM scholarship will be withdrawn.
- Please note that scholarships cannot be deferred.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
10 full tuition fee and 4 partial (50 per cent tuition fee).
- Two partial scholarships (50 per cent tuition fee waiver) from the Centre for Commercial Law Studies for those with an offer on the LLM International Economic Law programme.
- Two partial scholarships (50 per cent tuition fee waiver) from The Department of Law to those with an offer on the new LLM in Criminal Justice programme.
Applicants must have a full time offer of study in place before you can apply for LLM funding. You will be required to apply for the scholarship via our online application link. You must submit the following documents in ONE COMBINED PDF document with your online application:
- 1000 word (maximum) statement in response to the following;
‘Please explain why you want to study for an LLM at Queen Mary University of London, specifying the area of law and the modules you have a particular interest in. What you will bring to the programme and why you feel you should be awarded a scholarship; focusing on your academic and professional achievements (if relevant) and financial need.
- Transcripts of your law degree and any other legal qualifications. Please submit relevant, translated copies only.
- Curriculum Vitae
- 1 x Reference letter (This can be a copy of the reference submitted as part of your LLM application or, if not available to you, you must obtain a reference specifically for this scholarship application). Please do not submit more than one reference letter.
You will need to complete the online application form and submit ALL required documents by following this link LLM Scholarships applications 2017/18.
Please ensure you complete ALL relevant sections when required correctly and that you submit the required documents in ONE COMBINED PDF document when prompted.
Incomplete, incorrect or late scholarship applications will NOT be accepted or processed.
Upon submission of your scholarship application you will be re-directed to a page which will state ‘Your response has been recorded’. There is no need to contact us to request further confirmation so please do not do so.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of your scholarship application by the end of May 2017. Please wait to be contacted in this regard.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.