- Master, Bachelor, Phd
- 17 April 2020
AICA is excited to offer the 1-800-PAIN-FREE Scholarship in the Spring of 2020!
The program is open to all students no matter the field they choose to study in. Students can find out more and apply based on their eligibility as listed below.
- Applicants must be current or prospective students enrolled full-time at an accredited U.S. university.
- Applicants must be 18 or older.
- Applicants must be able to deliver all documents specified (proof of enrollment, essay, and other information as needed).
- An applicant can only win this scholarship once.
- No extra essays or submissions will be accepted.
- Any student from a U.S. university is allowed to apply.
- We especially encourage Law and Medical students to take advantage of this opportunity.
- All requirements must be met to qualify for this scholarship.
A $1000 scholarship is being offered for the Spring of 2020. This scholarship award must be used only for educational expenses such as tuition, books, and on-campus room and board for the 2020 academic year.
To Apply all applicants will email Jennifer Breland with the following:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Name of the college you’re attending
- A 500-800 word essay on distracted driving and how it has personally impacted you or someone you know
- The efforts you make to avoid driving distracted
- The essay must be in .docx format, and only one essay can be submitted per application.
- If you do not win the scholarship you may reapply for subsequent opportunities AICA has.
- If won, you may not reapply.
- Enrollment proof must be provided if chosen.
- Essay and basic student information may be shared on our website if won.
Please visit the website for information on the essay and the email to apply to.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.