PhD and MSc Scholarship WENS Lab KIT South Korea F...
PhD and MSc Scholarship WENS Lab KIT South Korea Fall 2018
Wireless and Emerging Network System (WENS) Laboratory in Kumoh National Institute of Technology is offering graduate scholarship. Applicants must have a strong background on
1. Computer network, wireless communications, communication engineering, or Internet of Things
2. Signal processing, image processing, and programming such as MATLAB, C/C++/C#, Java, Python, Android programming, etc.
Those who have knowledge and publications related to "5G and Future Radio Access" such as OFDM, NOMA, massive MIMO, index modulation, and etc. will get more plus points. Scholarship includes full tuition fee until graduation, medical insurance and monthly stipend (depending on lab funding status).
Requirement!!!! (English Mandatory)
- Bachelor / Master Degree in engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, or Computer Engineering/Science)
- CGPA >= 3.0/4.0 - IELTS >= 6.0, TOEFL IBT>= 85, PBT>= 570, CBT>=230, TOEIC >= 750
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test. Book an IELTS test
Scholarship includes full tuition fee until graduation, medical insurance and monthly stipend
Kindly fill your online application form on the following link and submit the required documents.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Formal English score certificate (within 2 years)
- Transcripts/Degrees etc
For any queries, send us email to email@example.com
※ If you are shortlisted, we will contact to you.
For more details about WENS Lab, visit the following link